Skip to main content

Madurai Visit sample WRITTEN ENGLISH GRAMMAR CORRECTIONS English Training through Tamil

 WRITTEN ENGLISH GRAMMAR CORRECTIONS SAMPLE "Madurai Visit"


Note :  Corrected sentences starts with."+++"  symbol

=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=

My Madurai Visit

I visited Madurai on Monday, 26th Dec 2016

+++I visited Madurai on Monday, 26th Dec 2016.
.
I from Salem to Madurai

+++I travelled by train from Salem to Madurai.

The schedule time of train from Salem is 23.00 hrs.

+++The  scheduled departure time of the train from Salem was 23.00 hrs.

it got delayed for 30 minutes

+++ However, it got delayed for 30 minutes.

which  starts from Bangalore enroute via Salem .

+++This train starts at Bangalore and reaches Madurai en route Salem.

I got in to train and departed at 11.45pm and reached Madurai at 3.30 am.

+++I got into the train in time. And it departed Salem at 11.45pm. It reached Madurai at 3.30 am.

I reached hotel from station by walk.

+++I reached the hotel from the station by walk.

after checked in Hotel, travelled  from lobby to room by lift.

+++After the checking in procedure at the lobby, I went to my room by a lift.

While moving in lift it got struck due to power failure.

+++While I was in the lift, it suddenly stopped  due to power failure.

It moved after few minutes

+++However, after a few minutes it started moving.

 and slept for 3 hours and waked up.

+++I reached my room and changed to night ware. Then I slept for about 3 hours.


. I got ready in 8.00am and visited in and around Madurai and met important clients and distributed new year gifts.

+++I woke up at 7.00am . I got ready by 8.00am. Then I came out of my hotel and took a taxi / auto and met our important clients in and around Madurai and distributed our New Year gifts.

after completed work return back to city and had lunch in traditional hotel SRIRAM MESS.

+++After completing this work, I returned back to the city and had lunch in our traditional hotel, SRIRAM MESS.

The food was very tasty like homely food.

+++The food was very tasty like our home food (or the food was homely).

I tried return ticket for Salem.
+++I tried to get a return train ticket to Salem.

But could not get ticket in train due to festival season.
+++ But I could not get it due to the festival season rush.

finally I got ticket luckily n bus.

+++Luckily, I got a bus ticket to Salem.

I vacated hotel and reached bus stand around 5.30 pm.

+++I vacated the hotel and reached the bus stand around 5.30 pm.

I board in bus and seated. It departed at 5.45pm.

+++I boarded the bus and sat in my place.  (or got myself seated).It departed at 5.45pm.

while travelling  watched Vadivel comedy and slept few minutes.

+++While travelling, I watched Vadivel cinema comedy scenes in the bus TV for a few minutes. Then I slept off.

I reached Salem around 11 .OK PM.

+++I reached Salem around 11 o' clock.

 I got down in thiru va koundana Circle.

+++ I got down at the Thiruva Koundanur Circle.

from bus stop to residence travelled in auto.
Reached home safely.

+++From there I took an auto to my residence. I reached home safely.

 =॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥

MY COMMENTS

Excellent attempt Mr Bhoopathy (name changed)

Keep it up.

Remember the more mistakes you make, the faster you learn.

If you just send 10 or 15 matter like this, your WRITTEN ENGLISH will definitely go to the NEXT LEVEL.
.
MEET YOU AFTER SUNRISE. Goodnight.

(YOU NEED NOT REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE).

=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=॥=

Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam
Tamil based English Trainer, worldwide.
Salem, South India.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIRD'S EYE VIEW of Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam's work 2019

BIRDS EYE VIEW OF EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM S WORK நல்வரவு - Welcome  நண்பரே, ஆங்கிலம் கற்க உதவும் மற்றும் நம் வாழ்க்கையை மேம்படுத்த உதவும் பல தகவல்கள் ஒரு  பறவை பார்வையில்.     English Training through Tamil Join Online English classes வா ட்ஸ் அப் (WhatsApp) மூலம் கட்டணம் செலுத்தி தனிப்பட்ட ஆங்கில பயிற்சி எடுத்துக் கொள்ளலாம். /   Friends, a good collection of VIDEOS AND TEXT for ENGLISH IMPROVEMENT and PERSONALITY IMPROVEMENT. A BIRD'S EYE VIEW  (2019)/3 (*) English through Tamil Movie Reviews /  சினிமா விமர்சனங்கள் வழி ஆங்கிலத்தை மேம்படுத்த  .   01 English through - 9 LESSON VIDEOS   _ English Training.. 9 videos 9 ஆங்கில வீடியோக்கள் .. Live class to 3rd standard kids   /  3 ~ஆம்  வகுப்பிற்கு ஜாலியாக ஆங்கில வகுப்பு    .. 02 ENGLISH through - Translations  ....English Training.. text 1    / மொழிபெயர்ப்பு வழியே ஆங்கிலம் கற்க . .... English Training.. text  2    / மென்திறன் மேம்பாடு பற்றிய கட்டுரைகள் (சாப்ட். ஸ்கில்ஸ்)  03 Personality Development / soft skills .. [VIDEOS

Online English training 2020 Venkatachalam Salem

ONLINE ENGLISH CLASSES through Tamil  [VOICE ONLY] தமிழ்  வழியே  ஆன்லைன் ஆங்கில பயிற்சியில் சேர  NEW ADMISSIONS TEXT ONLY FIRST -- WhatsApp TEXT to  995266 0402 10 July 2023, Onwards . One to One training -  Hundreds have benefited  -  Offline whatsapp grammar corrections also available  -  Unique friendly approach  -  Different styles for different types of people- AUDIO ONLY  சுருக்கமாக ...     எனக்கு முதலில் ரூபாய் xyz #   ( கீழே பார்க்கவும் )  பணம் அனுப்பி விட்டு ... ஒரு எளிய டெஸ்டை ஃபோன் வழியே எழுத வேண்டும்...    Entrance Test Charges Rs.250   [Advance payment]  --  [20 minutes approximately] ஒரு எளிய ஆன்லைன் நுழைவுத் தேர்விற்கு பிறகு தான்  கிளாஸ்    எடுக்கப்படும்.  [தேர்வு நேரம் சுமார் 20 நிமிடங்கள்]   நுழைவு  தேர்வு கட்டணம் ரூ.250 (€€)  [முன் பணம்] விரிவாக :    1) முதலில் என் பேங்க் அகௌண்டிற்கு / Gpay --  ONLINE ENTRANCE TEST FEES --  ரூ.XYZ (#)  பணம்  அனுப்பவும் (கீழே பார்க்க) -- 861080 2637 --  என்ற ஃபோனுக்கு--  Gpay -- மூலமும் பணம் அனுப்பலாம். 2) என்னிடம் இருந்து உங்

MOVIE REVIEW menu // English through Tamil Ezhilarasan

MOVIE REVIEW Translation MENU 2018 ENGLISH TRAINING THROUGH TAMIL MENU for MOVIE REVIEW LINKS 2018 ..  . Online English classes  . இளைஞர்களே,  தமிழ் சினிமா விமர்சனங்கள், சினிமா பாடல் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு முதலியவை வழியே  --  உங்கள்  ஆங்கிலத்தை பட்டை தீட்ட  --  இதோ மேலும்   ஒரு லிங்க் தொகுப்பு  எழிலரசன்   வெங்கடாசலம் =॥=॥  Friends,  A collection of my ENGLISH IMPROVEMENT aiding content relating to Tamil movies .   --   LINKS BELOW படம் .. தோழா   ** THOZHA ... Tamil movie impressions படம் .. அறம் .. விமர்சனம்   ** ARAM - Tamil movie review படம்..மொழி ** Mozhi ... a good Tamil movie ... my impressions படம்..மொழி ** Mozhi ... a good Tamil movie . translation படம்..காகா முட்டை .- விமர்சனம் **  KAKA MUTTAI  Movie Review (FULL EASY) படம்.. மாஹான் கணக்கு ** Maahan Kanakku  ... impressions படம்.. பசங்க 2 Pasanga 2.html   படம்.. கோலமாவு கோகிலா  - comments Kolamavu kokila - Review Like  - CHIYANGAL - சியான்கள் TAMIL MOVIE REVIEW  CHIYANGAL - TAMIL MOVIE REVIEW - Uthavikku va