Skip to main content

My first day walking at Chengalpet

11 January 2022 [Tuesday] 

Today I got up a bit early, around 7 am. After my coffee, I suggested my wish to go out for a walk to my cousin, Kumaresh [name changed].  


Today I suggested to accompany him to the next street when he goes to fetch the newspaper in the morning. 


As expected my cousin was very happy to allow me to accompany him to the petty shop next street. He had observed me walking comfortably inside the house, with the walking stick. 

When we went out today morning at about 7.30 am, I observed that many dogs on the street didn't bark at me. I think that it was because I was going along with a person known to be living in that area. 

My cousin got the newspaper and asked me to venture out a few more streets and return on my own. He had ensured that I am carrying my mobile phone with me, before we started from the house.

I went to the entrance of a Vinayagar Temple at the corner of the street. En route I heard somebody singing loudly some Tamil devotional songs from the stone bench of his house. The road was ok to walk, though the concrete surface was broken here and there and a bit uneven.

I just stopped near the temple to take a few photos. Then I decided to return immediately.  Today I wanted to walk only for about 7 or 8 minutes. 

On the way back, I noticed two pups sleeping embracing each other near a compound wall. I went near them and took a few snapshots. It was a bit cold, though the time was 7.40 am. They woke up, but were still sleepy and didn't show much interest in me. Hence, I moved away.  I carefully returned back alone. 

Dogs very easily identify newcomers in any area. Moreover, my walking with a walking stick will easily catch their attention. 

Hence, I was mentally prepared to encounter street dogs on the way. They may bark, come near  and smell me and prepare an "aadhaar id" with their noses.

However, it didn't happen today. A few dogs available there had already noticed me with my cousin. Hence they didn't bark and bother me.  

But as soon as I neared the gate of my cousin's house, one canine sitting at the other end of the street, started to bark. Of course, I think it had missed noticing me going out with my cousin. 

Anyway, I entered my cousin's house without much disturbances from dogs today. 

Though the distance was very less today, nevertheless it was refreshing to go for a short walk enjoying the cool and fresh air in the morning.  I hope from tomorrow, I may have less encounters with dogs on the street. 

My maiden walking at Chengalpet was over.

Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam Salem
Tamil Based English Trainer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

BIRD'S EYE VIEW of Ezhilarasan Venkatachalam's work 2019

BIRDS EYE VIEW OF EZHILARASAN VENKATACHALAM S WORK நல்வரவு - Welcome  நண்பரே, ஆங்கிலம் கற்க உதவும் மற்றும் நம் வாழ்க்கையை மேம்படுத்த உதவும் பல தகவல்கள் ஒரு  பறவை பார்வையில்.     English Training through Tamil Join Online English classes வா ட்ஸ் அப் (WhatsApp) மூலம் கட்டணம் செலுத்தி தனிப்பட்ட ஆங்கில பயிற்சி எடுத்துக் கொள்ளலாம். /   Friends, a good collection of VIDEOS AND TEXT for ENGLISH IMPROVEMENT and PERSONALITY IMPROVEMENT. A BIRD'S EYE VIEW  (2019)/3 (*) English through Tamil Movie Reviews /  சினிமா விமர்சனங்கள் வழி ஆங்கிலத்தை மேம்படுத்த  .   01 English through - 9 LESSON VIDEOS   _ English Training.. 9 videos 9 ஆங்கில வீடியோக்கள் .. Live class to 3rd standard kids   /  3 ~ஆம்  வகுப்பிற்கு ஜாலியாக ஆங்கில வகுப்பு    .. 02 ENGLISH through - Translations  ....English Training.. text 1    / மொழிபெயர்ப்பு வழியே ஆங்கிலம் கற்க . .... English Training.. text  2    / மென்திறன் மேம்பாடு பற்றிய கட்டுரைகள் (சாப்ட். ஸ்கில்ஸ்)  03 Personality Development / soft skills .. [VIDEOS

Online English training 2020 Venkatachalam Salem

ONLINE ENGLISH CLASSES through Tamil  [VOICE ONLY] தமிழ்  வழியே  ஆன்லைன் ஆங்கில பயிற்சியில் சேர  NEW ADMISSIONS TEXT ONLY FIRST -- WhatsApp TEXT to  995266 0402 10 July 2023, Onwards . One to One training -  Hundreds have benefited  -  Offline whatsapp grammar corrections also available  -  Unique friendly approach  -  Different styles for different types of people- AUDIO ONLY  சுருக்கமாக ...     எனக்கு முதலில் ரூபாய் xyz #   ( கீழே பார்க்கவும் )  பணம் அனுப்பி விட்டு ... ஒரு எளிய டெஸ்டை ஃபோன் வழியே எழுத வேண்டும்...    Entrance Test Charges Rs.250   [Advance payment]  --  [20 minutes approximately] ஒரு எளிய ஆன்லைன் நுழைவுத் தேர்விற்கு பிறகு தான்  கிளாஸ்    எடுக்கப்படும்.  [தேர்வு நேரம் சுமார் 20 நிமிடங்கள்]   நுழைவு  தேர்வு கட்டணம் ரூ.250 (€€)  [முன் பணம்] விரிவாக :    1) முதலில் என் பேங்க் அகௌண்டிற்கு / Gpay --  ONLINE ENTRANCE TEST FEES --  ரூ.XYZ (#)  பணம்  அனுப்பவும் (கீழே பார்க்க) -- 861080 2637 --  என்ற ஃபோனுக்கு--  Gpay -- மூலமும் பணம் அனுப்பலாம். 2) என்னிடம் இருந்து உங்

MOVIE REVIEW menu // English through Tamil Ezhilarasan

MOVIE REVIEW Translation MENU 2018 ENGLISH TRAINING THROUGH TAMIL MENU for MOVIE REVIEW LINKS 2018 ..  . Online English classes  . இளைஞர்களே,  தமிழ் சினிமா விமர்சனங்கள், சினிமா பாடல் மொழிபெயர்ப்பு முதலியவை வழியே  --  உங்கள்  ஆங்கிலத்தை பட்டை தீட்ட  --  இதோ மேலும்   ஒரு லிங்க் தொகுப்பு  எழிலரசன்   வெங்கடாசலம் =॥=॥  Friends,  A collection of my ENGLISH IMPROVEMENT aiding content relating to Tamil movies .   --   LINKS BELOW படம் .. தோழா   ** THOZHA ... Tamil movie impressions படம் .. அறம் .. விமர்சனம்   ** ARAM - Tamil movie review படம்..மொழி ** Mozhi ... a good Tamil movie ... my impressions படம்..மொழி ** Mozhi ... a good Tamil movie . translation படம்..காகா முட்டை .- விமர்சனம் **  KAKA MUTTAI  Movie Review (FULL EASY) படம்.. மாஹான் கணக்கு ** Maahan Kanakku  ... impressions படம்.. பசங்க 2 Pasanga 2.html   படம்.. கோலமாவு கோகிலா  - comments Kolamavu kokila - Review Like  - CHIYANGAL - சியான்கள் TAMIL MOVIE REVIEW  CHIYANGAL - TAMIL MOVIE REVIEW - Uthavikku va